Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our 5 Year Anniversary.......

Here are just a few wedding pictures from our big day. It's been FIVE years!!!! (Crazy!!! Life is but a moment!)

Our story was certainly arranged by God, with the help of some great friends! However, those friendships were also handpicked by God, as well. I am so blessed with a wonderful husband, friend, prayer partner, and earthly father to our children!!! Even when we don't see eye to eye on things, I know Logan always has my best interest at heart. He is the rational, laid back, cool-headed, dry humored person to my irrational, uptight, up and down, goofy self. Thankfully, however, we may have our small differences, but on the BIG issues in life, we see things quite similarly. (I am thankful for this because I met my match!!!!) I love you, Logan!!! Here's to many, many more!!!




1 comment:

Candace said...

Love your pictures! Hope you guys have an amazing anniversary!