Monday, August 3, 2009

We're Going to Start on Some Bible Verse Memorization....

So---I think it is time for Weiss to get some Bible verses to memory. (After all, he is old enough, a talker, and can be motivated by rewards!) Here are some I have found that are "doable" for little ones... We're going to start with these....


10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Proverbs 30:5 - Every word of God proves true.
Matthew 6:24 - No one can serve two masters.
Deuteronomy 6:5 - You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
Matthew 22:39 - You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
1 Corinthians 10:31 - Whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.
Psalm 19:1 - The heavens declare the glory of God.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
Psalm 139:14 - I praise you God, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Isaiah 43:5 - Do not be afraid for I am with you.
Psalm 1:6 - The LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.

(I've been lazy lately; I'll have to update soon with another post of what we've been up to....)

1 comment:

Katie K said...

Thanks Courtney! These are great!