Monday, January 5, 2009

He NAPPED today!!!

In an earlier post, I was so worried about Weiss foregoing his naps. However, I think we are making some progress.... today, he NAPPED!!!!! 
HALLELUJAH!!!!
Hopefully tomorrow he will, as well, because he goes to Children's Church when I am at Community Bible Study from 9:00 to 11:30 AM, so maybe that will wear him out.... Today has been a fun day... It was really cold, so our run was cancelled this morning (low thirties and raining---we would have been popsicles!!!) and Weiss and I stayed in, except for going to get some groceries. We got to do a live video chat with my parents for the first time on my new computer, and Weiss really liked that. After I got that set up (which was opening/activating my old AOL IM account), I got to chat with two long lost friends: Shannon Stovall, from McMurry University (we were in the same program, Model UN, and played women's soccer together for 2 seasons) and did an iChat with Justin Knight, a friend who graduated high school with me and who now lives in Denver. I was so happy to chat with old friends!!!! Anyway, it was a fun day, and Weiss is always doing crazy things to make me laugh....

No comments: