Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Snow Ski, Mama!!!"




A Little Weiss Antic:

Early yesterday morning, Logan was out kayaking with Matt Homeyer, and so I had the opportunity to sleep in. I had my alarm set for 7:45 ("sleeping in" for a mom), and at 7:20, lo and behold, Mr. Weiss Hyatt Stanley comes toddling in my room. Apparently he had been up a bit because he was naked from the waist down but had his Superman pajama top and cape on (hahaha!!!). I walked through the living room to his room to see where his pants were... and he said:

"Snow ski, mama!"

He pointed over to his Fisher-Price school bus. I didn't see anything, so I groggily replied, "uh-huh." (At this point, my eyes weren't hardly in focus yet!)

We go in his room, secure him some underwear and clean clothes. I looked by his kiddie potty, and he had removed his overnight Pull-Up and the Superman shorts to try to use the potty. What a good boy!

I walked back in the living room.

"Snow ski, mama!"

I looked closer..... Weiss had poured baby powder all over and inside his oversized school bus..... (Thus, the reason for "snow....") He had several little characters, including Elmo, Grover, Lightning McQueen, and Tow Mater, "skiing" in the "snow."

Very funny. However, I had to get out the vacuum and clean it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait for some of those stories of our own!

Courtney said...

it won't be long....