Monday, November 24, 2008

Since I'm on Dad's Computer...

These are some older pictures of Weiss Dad had on his computer, from his camera. (However, the Elmo PJ picture was from tonight....) I hope you enjoy these!!!

Weiss slurping down his first banana cream pie Sonic shake...
At Logan's graduation.....YIPPEE!
One of my favorite pictures of Weiss and I....
Both sides of the family....This was not that great of a picture because the shadow...I'll have to photoshop it later...
One of Weiss's first haircuts at Sharkey's, the cutest little kid's salon!! He could even watch Barney during the cut!!
Mom and Weiss at the Stanley lakehouse....

B-Paw and Weiss looking "serious" at the computer....
Weiss-in-a-box
B-Paw traumatizing Weiss on his antique tractor...

Weiss on his "motorcycle..."
Weiss in his Elmo pajamas, and you can figure out the rest...
Silly Weiss in the bathtub...




No comments: